Listen to Angela Nuttle on your favorite Podcast App:
Compose Your Soul – How to Turn Your Daily Chaos into Calm Control is Angie Nuttle’s new book and I can’t wait to get a copy! I would probably want to buy it just for the cover (that Angie created herself by the way!), but I need her inner genius that’s in that book. If you’re like me and find those “life-sucking inner critics” sapping you like a, n energy vampire or you find that you are an OPP (Overly Productive Person) like Angie, or worse, an OCD OPP (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder wrapped into an Overly Productive Person) then this book is for you! This podcast interview will give you Angie’s uniquely qualified background and start you on the path to implement something today to help you find your sense of calm in your otherwise chaotic world. Angie is the real deal, funny, and definitely a soul sister. Have fun with Angie and I, as we discuss the realities of life and how to navigate it happily.
Review Angie’s Episode HERE!
Want to learn more about Angela? Check out her website HERE!
- ANGELA NUTTLE is an Author, Speaker, and Talent Remodeler® Coach. She teaches people to show up with authentic presence. She also coaches people to clearly speak, think, and operate in a confident and composed manner.
- She spent 20 years in Corporate America, 3 years in Iraq, and is now CEO of a thriving talent and and leadership consulting firm, Corporate Talent Institute.
- As Founder of the School of Executive Presence, Angela works with people from all walks of life who want to live meaningfully in business and in life. She specializes in coaching and guiding people out of personal and corporate prisons so they can step into the roles they are being called to do in today’s chaotic world.
- On a personal level, Angie is an Overly Productive Person who has experienced the challenges of being a businesswoman, wife, parent, cook, chauffeur, and dog pooper scooper while learning to live powerfully and intentionally.
- She helps women see their vision and mission in spite of their circumstances and shows them how to activate their visibility, influence, and presence. Learn more about her focus on women in the workplace.
- Angie is married with three children, two grandchildren, and two unruly dogs. She will one day own a beach house in St. George Island, Florida.
You can keep up with Angie at composeyoursoul.com and on her social media accounts:
Google: Angela Nuttle